STYLES OF YOGA. With a variety of experience in a variety of disciplines I bring a complex skill set with expertise in Kids & Teen yoga, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, and Gentle Yoga as well as Reiki healing.
ABOUT ME. I have a passion for working with kids. They’re the key to our entire future. I work with children and teens individually, in group settings, family settings, schools and daycares throughout the Hudson Valley. Teaching Kids has allowed me to keep my adult classes lighthearted with a carefree, yet challenging and strong approach. My goal is to teach students, of all ages, how to weave both the mind and body together by digging deep to find their own strength, peace and balance.
I live in the Hudson Valley with my husband and am a bonus mom to two kids, who are absolutely amazing, and our cat, Patches. I have a love for coffee like no other, a weakness for french fries and an obsession with Patches. She even has an Instagram! In my free time, I love to kick back and relax with the kids, read a good book, spend time with friends and family, explore restaurants and local businesses and I can always find time for a nap!
- Vinyasa Yoga, 2013 Happy Buddha; Goshen NY
- Children & Teen Yoga, 2014 Yoga Synthesis; Chestnut Ridge, NY
- Yin Yoga: 2014 Integral Yoga; NYC
- Advanced Restorative Yoga; 2015 & 2016 Laughing Lotus NYC
- Reiki 1; 2017 Loving Kindness Meditation, Poughkeepsie NY
- Magic of Music with Kira Willey; 2018 Karma Kids NYC
- Teen Yoga, 2018 Karma Kids; NYC
- The Biz of Kids Yoga, Jodi Komitor; Karma Kids; NYC
- Kids Yoga Mastermind, Jodi Komitor
- Baby Yoga & Developmental Movement, 2019 Karma Kids NYC
- Teacher Training for School Based Educators, 2019 Next Generation Yoga
- Children’s Yoga Teacher Training, 2020 Karma Kids Yoga NYC