Date(s) - 10/18/2019 - 10/20/2019
7:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Mindful Yoga With Liz
Have you ever been curious about teaching Kids Yoga but aren’t sure where to begin?
As a successful Kids Yoga Teacher, Liz Torres, Owner of Mindful Yoga With Liz, will cover the basics of what you need to know to teach kids yoga to kids ages 2 through 17.
This course will cover:
• The benefits of Kids Yoga
• Creative ways to help build confidence in children of all ages
• Partner poses, group poses and ways to increase healthy peer interaction
• How to incorporate the use of props, music and games
• Age appropriate themes for classes ranging from toddlers to teens
• Opportunity to observe and interact in yoga classes throughout the training led by MYL
• How to incorporate kids yoga into various school settings
• How to lead a Kids Yoga class with confidence, patience, creativity and acceptance
In this training, you will receive a Teacher Training Manual and Certificate of Completion, an opportunity to learn and assist as well as teach at Mindful Yoga With Liz. It is required to have a basic knowledge of Yoga and a consistent practice is highly recommended.
Be prepared to bond with others, channel your inner child and HAVE FUN!
This training is appropriate for parents, teachers, therapists, OT’s, PT’s, and anyone who has a passion for working with kids!
Friday, 10/18 7:00 – 9:00pm
Saturday, 10/19 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday, 10/20 9:00am – 5:00pm
Preregistration is required. Investment is $550. Early Registration Discount $500. Space will be limited to provide an intimate learning environment